Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Too Many Darn Distractions!

Hello all...

It's been ages, I know. What was it some of the most prolific writers in the boards mention again and again, "Real life prevented me from writing and posting"? Story of my life.

In the past two years I've had to deal with deaths, funerals, unemployment, changing apartments and going back to "school" for real since 1995! Yay, me!

Through it all, Farscape and the wonderful and imaginative people it attracts have been a constant reminder of the good that is out there. The fan fiction some of you have posted all over the net, be it in the established FS boards, such as Terra Firma (kudos to the greatest collection of writers and admins), or your own personal pages and blogs has lent me a measure of respite from our so called life.

Thank you. All of you.

Now, what has happened to my own fan fiction and is it ever going to be finished and continued? It will, I promise you it will. But for the coming months I have to keep my focus on my upcoming college admittance exams. So, apart from a few updates every now and then on the goings on in my life and opinions on subjects of common interest, I will not post any more fic 'till well into the summer of this year.

If there are any of you out there who have enjoyed my writing and are waiting to see it finished, I thank you all for your patience.

>From somewhere in the Milky Way,

Red.

No comments: