Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Hello again, fellow scapers. I am returned!!

Yeah, the main man is back. Another "hooman" lose on the Uncharteds. These last few months have been quite extrenuous for me proffessionaly speaking. That, coupled with me succumbing to the allure of WWII action games... well, you can imagine the rest.
Now, though, I have found once again the muse beside me. And poor Moya (that's my 'puter) is feeling under the weather 'cause I let some bad drivers get into her along with some nasty virus I had to search all over to eradicate. So now I can't play, I can't watch any movies on CD and everything has to be on divx or some other format. The writing itch is all over me.

I know I've let my babies down. Haven't paid any attention to them in a while although I've kept an eye on other people's fics. So now I have the chance to do good by them and finnish them once and for all. Please bear with me and wish a prolific imagination on me.

Thanks,

Red.

No comments: