Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Well, another month, another week. Another ep. of FS missed.
Here in Spain we just don't get the new eps untill some of you lovely scapers out there make them available on the web. Thank you for making my insanity bearable.

I'm slowly working up to getting through the buzzing ideas in my head so my current fics can get to where they're going. TBO's 5th chapter is on it's way. I just have to fine tune it, as you would your dad's old Chevy. SHM is not as easely drawn into the light. the cheeky bastard is actually resisting me. I'll show her.

In the meantime. I'm very happy about the feedback I got on my little spur-o-the-moment ficlet, 'Not John Crichton.' It seems as if I struck a chord with the scaper population at large, and those of you who've read it have asked for a continuation. Far be it from me to disappoint you, the second delivery of that particular package is on its way.

Without further ado, I leave you in the company of my babies.

RedLocque

No comments: